I’m Ben. I work in a school. I work full-time. I start work at 9am. Every day, I prepare and teach lessons. I’m very busy. I also mark work. I finish work at 5pm.
TASK 4: Answer the questions. Write sentences.
What is his job title? _________________________
2. Does he work full-time? _________________________
3. Where does he work? ____________________________
4. What time does he start? ___________________________
5. What time does he finish? ____________________________
6. Is he busy? ____________________________
TASK 5: Read the information. Can you find the verbs?
Hello, I’m Martha. I have a part-time job. I work on Saturday and Sunday. I make sandwiches in a café. I work in the local park. I start at 7am and finish at 4pm. I also serve coffee and fill the fridge.
Read the text again then write about Martha.
This is Martha. She has a part-time job.
We will continue with more ways to use the jobs for lessons next month.