Here are some more ideas for “A DAY IN THE LIFE OF”
Hello, I’m Martha. I have a part-time job. I work on Saturday and Sunday. I make sandwiches in a café. I work in the local park. I start at 7am and finish at 4pm. I also serve coffee and fill the fridge.
TASK 6: Answer the questions. Write sentences.
1. What is her job title? ____________________________
2. Does she work full-time? ____________________________
3. Where does she work? ____________________________
4. What time does she start? ____________________________
5. What time does she finish? ____________________________
6. Where is the café? ____________________________
TASK 7: Read the information.
My name is Jack. I work in a hospital. I work part-time for three days a week. I start work at 8am. I clean the bathroom, mop the floor and polish the tables. I finish work at 6pm.
Write some questions for Jack.
1. _______________________ He is a cleaner.
2. _______________________ He works in a hospital.
3. _______________________ He starts at 8am.
4. _______________________ He finishes at 6pm.
5. _______________________ No, he works part-time.
6. _______________________ His name is Jack.